Monday, August 9, 2010

Label Mania

I hope you had a great weekend! I know I did! Over the weekend my little family loaded up and went to Ikea! We don't live close enough to one that we can just go anytime we want, so we made a mini vacation out of it! Yay!

I love Ikea!  It is amazing! While shopping I found some cute little spice jars! (I foud a lot more stuff but we'll save that for a later time!) After I filled them with the spices.... I started labeling them!   It was actually harder than I expected because the small letters seemed to be a bit tedious.  In the end I'm pretty happy with them! I just need a few more!  You can never have too many spices right?

spices all


spices1

1 comment:

  1. Tye, the spices look great. Just let me know when you want to come back for some more! ;) Love the new look of your blog also! Proud of you for going for it. It's a fun way to be creative! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete