Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fun Fab Frames

After my daughter received a super cute birthday frame from her Mimi for her first birthday(there will be a  few post coming soon about her first birthday extravaganza), I was inspired to make a few of my own.   Here are the first three I have completed. 

This one is just waiting for a photo from our first beach vacation as a family of three, earlier this summer!
Photobucket

This is my favorite one so far! I LOVE this picture of our little angel and her daddy looking at the rhino!


Photobucket

I made this one specifically for Mo's Best Friend Lilly's first birthday! The picture is of their first meeting... the day Lilly was born! How awesome is that?


Photobucket

I can't wait to get started on some more!

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm looking foward to making more and sharing!

    ReplyDelete