Sunday, August 16, 2009

Semi Homemade Shade

OK so I have been wanting a curtain in my half bath for a long time. I finally just bought one at Target. I got the cheapest one they had in this style. It still wasn't exactly what I wanted so a roll of seem-bond, an iron, fabulous ribbon and a little bit of time later... whola! Instant style in several times forgotten 1/2 bath. I'm planning to use the same ribbon and so coordinating ones on some towels for his room too! I'll keep you updated!



Before
After
Up close... gotta love the details!



1 comment:

  1. Cute Tye! I love the new blog name. It's perfect. And, you did a great job on the curtain! Remember when Semi-Homemade Gourmet was your favorite Food Network show? Semi-homemade ANYTHING is awesome! Guess the 1/2 bath is the last room and then your done with the house!?

    ReplyDelete